Jill R. Rembusch
Jill Rembusch focuses her practice on complex commercial and business litigation. As head of the firm’s litigation department, for years Jill has successfully delivered results and tried to conclusion a wide array of disputes for the firm’s unique corporate and individual client base. She routinely handles complex real estate disputes, construction claims and intellectual property disputes. Jill has ample experience in litigating matters at all levels, in all forms of dispute resolution, and has an active appellate practice.
Jill has particularly extensive experience in handling employment litigation for the firm’s business and individual clients, and routinely advises the firm’s business clients with respect to internal employment procedures. Jill is also integral in solving the problems and resolving the disputes that typically confront the firm’s credit union clients.
Irrespective of the nature of the dispute, Jill is counted on to provide shrewd, effective counsel with regularity. Jill is a dedicated volunteer for CASA, Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children, and is the firm’s Risk Management Partner.
- Employment Law
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Credit Unions
- Education and School Law
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- University of Missouri, Columbia (B.S., 1993)
- St. Louis University (J.D., 1998)
- Missouri, 1998
- Illinois, 1999
- Courts of Missouri and Illinois
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- American Bar Association
- Oct 9, 2017 SCW Attorneys Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch Secure Summary Judgment In Favor of...
SCW attorneys Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch secure Summary Judgment in favor of HCW Development Company, LLC in Branson Landing lawsuit.
- Mar 31, 2015 SCW Attorneys Secure Settlement in Richmond Heights Lawsuit
Jill Rembusch, Dan Welsh and Steve Hiotis secured settlement of a lawsuit brought by the City of Richmond Heights against Michelson Commercial Realty and Development.
- Feb 5, 2015 Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch Secure Judgment on Behalf of Branson Landing Tenants
SCW attorneys Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch secure Judgment in the Western District of Missouri on behalf of Branson Landing tenants.
- Jan 30, 2015 SCW Attorneys Honored at Missouri Lawyers Weekly Banquet
SCW attorneys Dan Welsh, Jill Rembusch and Steve Hiotis were honored at Missouri Lawyers Weekly's Annual Banquet.
- Dec 1, 2014 Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch Secure Third Largest Settlement in Missouri
Settlement secured by SCW attorneys Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch named the third largest settlement in the state of Missouri.
- Aug 25, 2014 Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch Secure Global Settlement of Branson Landing
SCW attorneys Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch secure global settlement of Branson Landing land title dispute.
- Jul 2, 2014 Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch Secure Judgment in Favor of HCW Development Company
SCW attorneys Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch secure Judgment in the Western District of Missouri in favor of HCW Development Company.
- May 21, 2014 Dick Ulrich, Steve Hiotis and Jill Rembusch Bring Suit on Behalf of the Normandy...
Attorneys Dick Ulrich, Steve Hiotis and Jill Rembusch bring suit on behalf of the Normandy School District to challenge the validity of school transfer law.
- Mar 5, 2014 Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch Secure Summary Judgment in Favor of HCW Development...
Attorneys Dan Welsh and Jill Rembusch serve Summary Judgement in favor of HCW Development Company, LLC and against the City of Branson.