Aida Herenda focuses her practice on intellectual property issues such as providing trademark search analysis, registering trademarks and copyrights, and drafting license agreements. She also has experience with reviewing and drafting mobile app and website privacy policies and advising clients on state and federal privacy laws. Additionally, she advises clients with respect to general business matters and transactions.
Aida obtained her Concentration in Health Law from the number one health law program in the United States. She assists clients with a variety of health law related issues, drawing upon her in-house counsel experience and background in Health Management and Policy.
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- Acquisitions, Sales, Corporate and Business Law
- Health Care Law
- Credit Unions
- Cannabis Law
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Concentration in Health Law
- Saint Louis University Journal of Health Law & Policy, Technical Managing Editor
- Saint Louis University Civil Advocacy Clinic
- Dean’s List
- Saint Louis University (B.S., 2016, cum laude)
- Missouri, 2019
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis