Brian J. LaFlamme
Brian LaFlamme represents individuals and corporate entities in need of assistance with a wide range of financial issues, in and out of bankruptcy court and state court. In particular, he represents Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustees, state court receivers, secured and unsecured creditors and corporate and consumer debtors.
- University of Missouri-Columbia (J.D., 2000)
- Bradley University (B.S., 1996)
- Missouri, 2000
- Admitted in the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri
- Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- 2011 - For Richer, For Poorer: Missouri Entireties Property in Bankruptcy
- 2013 - Annual Bankruptcy Institute - Exemptions, Liens and Lien Stripping
- 2014 - Annual Bankruptcy Institute - Chapter 13: Liens & Claims & Plans, Oh My!
- 2015 - MoBar - How To Series: Bankruptcy Basics
- 2015 - Ethics Panel - Chaper 13 Bankruptcy Seminar
- 2016 - National Bankruptcy Institute - Asbestos: Current Issues and Effective Litigation Tactics: Effects of Bankruptcy Filing by Corporation on Active Litigation