Mallory Fisk provides quality and effective advice for a variety of business transactions. Mallory's practice focuses on intellectual property issues such as registering trademarks and copyrights, drafting license agreements and advising and defending against potential infringement. She also concentrates on real estate transactions by negotiating, reviewing and drafting purchase agreements, leases, easements, deeds and restrictive covenants. Mallory has experience in capital markets and securities and offers compliance advice for a wide-range of industries. In addition, she advises clients with respect to general business matters including formation and governance.
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- Acquisitions, Sales, Corporate and Business Law
- Capital Markets and Securities
- Real Estate Transactions
- Financial Institutions
- Cannabis Law
- St. Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2014, cum laude)
- Concentration in Business Transactions
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Research and Writing
- Saint Louis University Public Law Review, Articles Editor
- Judicial Extern in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Academic Excellence Award in Legal Research and Writing
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S., 2010, cum laude)
- Missouri, 2014
- Illinois, 2015
- New York, 2017
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- The Illinois Bar
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts
- Missouri Courts Bulletin - Editor, Intellectual Property and Securities
Community & Civic Involvement
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Young Friends Council Member
- St. Louis Sports Commission Associates - Board Member
- Benton Park Neighborhood Association
- St. Louis Illini Club - Board Member
- Apr 27, 2021 Mallory Fisk selected as one of the “Top 100 St. Louisans to Know to Succeed...
Mallory Fisk was recently selected by St. Louis Small Business Monthly as one of the “Top 100 St. Louisans to Know to Succeed in Business” for 2021.
- Jan 1, 2020 SCW Announces New Member Mallory Fisk
Summers Compton Wells LLC is pleased to announce the promotion of one of its associates, Mallory Fisk, to Member effective January 1, 2020.
- Oct 30, 2019 Mallory Fisk featured in the St. Louis Business Journal
Mallory Fisk was recently featured in an article by the St. Louis Business Journal.
- Nov 1, 2014 Welcome Mallory Fisk
Summers Compton Wells welcomes new associate Mallory Fisk.