Michael M. Sayers
Mike Sayers focuses his practice on serving the estate planning needs of his clients, including the preparation of trusts and wills and the development of innovative strategies to reduce estate taxes, protect assets and achieve charitable goals. Mike's extensive experience in estate planning coupled with his LL.M. in Taxation helps him provide clients with innovative solutions while minimizing tax consequences. Additionally, Mike provides skillful advice on the administration of trusts and probate proceedings.
Mike also represents the owners of private businesses in a wide range of areas from the initial formation or acquisition of a company, to the preparation of plans to ensure the orderly succession of family-owned enterprises from one generation to the next.
Mike is a member of the firm's management committee.
- Estate Planning and Wealth Management
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Acquisitions, Sales, Corporate and Business Law
- Real Estate Transactions
- Tax Planning and Controversy
- Washington University (LL.M Taxation, 1978)
- Washington University (J.D., 1977)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 1974)
- Missouri, 1977
- U.S. Tax Court
- Missouri Courts
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
Awards & Recognition
- 2011 and 2012 Five Star Wealth Manager