Richard H. Ulrich
Dick Ulrich's practice focuses on education and school law and domestic relations. He has represented several public school districts and has served as "general counsel" for some. Dick has extensive experience in student, teacher, administrative and support staff issues, development of policies, district annexations and the resolution of issues attendant to the day to day operation and existence of school districts.
Dick also has extensive experience in representing men and women in the area of domestic relations. He has resolved, by litigation or settlement, many cases involving such issues as child custody, child support, adult abuse, identification and distribution of assets and spousal maintenance.
- University of Missouri, Columbia (J.D., 1968)
- Grinnell College (B.A., 1965)
- Missouri, 1968
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- State Courts of Missouri
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
Community & Civic Involvement
- The St. Louis Charitable Foundation, former President
- West County YMCA, former Member of the Board of Directors
- Certified and court approved mediator with extensive mediation experience
- Served as a hearing officer for the State of Missouri to chair three person panels to hear, decide and write opinions regarding the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- May 21, 2014 Dick Ulrich, Steve Hiotis and Jill Rembusch Bring Suit on Behalf of the Normandy...
Attorneys Dick Ulrich, Steve Hiotis and Jill Rembusch bring suit on behalf of the Normandy School District to challenge the validity of school transfer law.
- Speaker on law school issues including presentations on the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act before the Missouri School Board Association and staff members of the Special School District for St. Louis County.
- Presenter at Domestic Relations seminars.